Saturday 15 October 2011

Whitshaw Builders News

Hi everyone,
I’m James, I’m a builder and I live and work in and around South Yorkshire, so if you are looking for a local builder in South Yorkshire I guess you have just found one. I am not your average builder either, did you want one of those?
So why would you want to employ me? Well lots of reasons like I’m polite and courteous, I have insurance cover for two million pounds, I won’t leave you until your job is finished,we never ask for money upfront, sure I employ full time qualified operatives but I work on every job myself, you won’t have loads of different people turning up everyday, your house will not be wrecked while we carry out the work and I always clear up for you.
I have been doing this for 15 years and I LOVE my work, so if you are looking for a company to improve your home and want a first class quality job I really hope you can see that I am the sort of builder you need, a reliable and friendly bloke who just wants to give a first class service.
Even more my ideas and advice cost you nothing so please give me a call  07939584506 and see if you really have found your South Yorkshire Builders. Quality work from qualified, local, tradesmen. That's what you get from Whitshaw Builders.



www.loftconversions-southyorkshire.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment